Have you ever imagined what happens to us after death? Did you know that there are around twenty-two separate areas which provide direct FACTUAL EVIDENCE that life continues on after death! A retired lawyer of NSW Supreme Court has collected the evidence together in a book format, AFTER LIFE NOVEL. If you want to know about this factual evidence then here you can find it with more other interesting facts.
Why AFTER LIFE NOVELS are always so interesting – Gary himslef discloses !!!
“Garry” Himself Talks on How he started Writing Fiction Novels!!!
Most of us come into this life with no memory of any previous lives but the reality is that we all have them. We are in fact powerful eternal beings who will live many material lives on many different worlds with a view to raising our spirituality by learning to care for other people and animals.
My After Life Novels are all written to demonstrate this premise and along the way the reader gets to meet some pretty interesting fictional characters who get themselves into some very unusual situations.
The reader also gets to compare and contrast many varied modes of living and to understand the depths of love and self sacrifice which are possible.
Many questions are asked and answered such as…
1. What would a purely spiritual existence be like?
2. What would motivate people to improve their level of spirituality?
3. What would our earthly lives look like seen through the eyes of these enlightened Beings?
4. What part do the animals play particularly those that are close to us as pets?
5. What would it be like to live in a near perfect material world where there is no sickness, death or aging and where the people have every possible device for comfort, learning and entertainment?
My After Life Novels also explore the very real difference that exists between religion and spirituality. It’s possible to be religious and spiritual but it is not necessary to be religious in order to be spiritual. Also being religious doesn’t necessarily imply that a person is spiritual. My books encourage people to seek their own truths through evidence and not to accept something just because others choose to believe it or because ‘it is written’.
As I see it the central premise of religion is very spiritual. Put simply it is ‘love The Creator and love each other’.
Isn’t he just more than amazing. Just think how interesting his novels can be!!! Catch his awesome works here :